Sooo….midterms are behind me, and I wrapped up that 2nd blogiversary post I was working on. And guess what: It’s a vlog. That’s right. I decided to go for a video of myself talking at you, rather than typing at you. I won’t say much, since you’ll probably get more than enough information in the following video, but here are some “fun” facts (‘cause who doesn’t love those?):
– I must say that I enjoyed being able to wear a dress with my striped, knee-high socks…and no one had to see that.
-This was filmed in one take, with the exception of one or two deer-in-the-headlights-what-was-I-talking-about-again moments that I snipped out.
– I didn’t follow a script or anything, with the exception of a couple of times where I read a quick note or something. I just have a habit of glancing at my fabulous socks while I talk, I guess. You don’t really notice your own quirks until you watch them on camera.
– I told y’all I’m a Southerner.
– The video is structured like one of my blog posts. Minus the backspace button. Yay!
– Originally, I planned on making a five minute video. Just so you know. I’ve mentioned before how condensing things isn’t my thing.
– For whatever reason, the video starts out a little fuzzy – but take heart! It soon clears up a bit. I bet I could make that symbolic of something if I tried hard enough. But no, I’m still recovering from midterms.
– Some of my books from my bookshelf (which you’ll see in the background) are out on loan, so the whole family isn’t together. But we (my books and I) are okay with that, since it means someone’s enjoying them as much as I do.
– One of my Hunger Games books is actually out on loan, too, so I stuffed a library book in the jacket of Catching Fire. Voila. Complete trilogy.
– Soooo….without further ramblings, enjoy the video!